Welcome To Our Hotel's Amenities Please Paramus, NJ Visitors
- City Name: MANHATTAN/NYC
- Direction From City Center To Hotel: WEST
- Distance From Hotel: 16.0MI
- Golf Within 2.0MI
- Shopping Within 1.0MI
Serves: Lunch, Dinner
- NYC 8mi E (8.0MI)
- Bear Mountain State Park (26.0MI)
- Van Saun County Park (2.0MI)
- Broadway Theaters (12.0MI)
- West Point Military Academy (25.0MI)
- IKEA Department Store (1.0MI)
- Secaucus Outlets (0.0MI)
- Garden State Plaza Mall (0.25MI)
- Paramus Park Mall (1.5MI)
- Meadowlands Sports Complex (6.0MI)
- 4 Major Shopping Malls (1.0MI)
- Shea Stadium (25.0MI)
- Paramus Golf and Country Club (1.0MI)
- Riverside Square Mall (2.0MI)
- Yankee Stadium (0.0MI)
- Must See:
When you travel to Paramus, be sure to visit the Izod Center, which is not only home to the New York Nicks, but also hosts various shows and performances throughout the year, such as the Harlem Globe Trotters, Monster Jam and Freestyle Motorcross
- Must Do:
Since we are located just outside of New York City, our hotel's guests can easily take a day trip to see famous NYC attractions. Start the day by exploring Times Square, enjoy Fifth Avenue shopping and then spend the evening at a Broadway play or musical.
- What's New:
Paramus is home to several malls and outlet stores, all of which boast an ever-changing array of merchandise. Shoppers can visit the Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall, which is right across the street, the Shops at Riverside or the Secaucus Outlets.
- Don't Go Home Without:
Don't head home without taking the time to travel from Paramus to Bear Mountain State Park. Bordering the Hudson River, this beautiful mountain park offers a dock for small craft and a zoo, as well as fishing, swimming, biking and hiking opportunities.
If you want to explore New York City, our hotel's concierges are more than happy to book a city tour for you. We can also book tickets for Broadway theatre productions, so you can get an iconic taste of the Big Apple while you're staying with us.